Business and Professional Services
180 Varick Street
- Founded in 1994 by Michael Rock, Susan Sellers and Georgianna Stout, 2x4 is a global design consultancy headquartered in New York City with satellite studios in Beijing and Madrid. The focus of our work is brand strategy for cultural and commercial clients who value the power of design. We identify and clarify core institutional values and create innovative, experiential, participatory and visually-dynamic ways to engage key audiences worldwide. Our intellectual and creative conviction is that thoughtful design can make an essential contribution to every level of cultural discourse. Business capabilities.Strategic and conceptual design, input for all aspects of brand outreach.
- Graphic identity, including logo design and typographic standards.
- Electronic delivery systems and content development, including web & mobile application development.
- Web and multi-media design, including web site design, development and dynamic presentations.
- Wayfinding, navigation and signage programs for various program types.
- Architectural and interior design for branded environments.
- Printed material, including marketing collateral, informational brochures, catalogs and books.
- Copywriting, editing, and photography art direction for specific project-related content.