January 31, 2020
Introducing 14 days of LOVE. We’re celebrating the month of love by highlighting 14 things in #hudsonsquare. We’ll be posting our favorite things that make this neighborhood so unique. Check out our Instagram, where we will be highlighting a few of these unique things throughout the next two weeks.
- Our neighborhood supers – we love seeing our neighborhood super taking great care of our neighborhood trees and outdoor spaces. Thank you to Robert and Issa for all their hard work!
- Pedestrian Safety Managers – we love our PSM crossing guards that help make Varick Street safer and more pedestrian friendly during rush hour.
- My morning oat milk cappuccino from Seven Grams Caffe – we love our morning #hudsonsquare coffee spot, complete with a fist bump and ‘good morning’ from our favorite barista, Alex!
- The Greene Space – we love NYPR and WNYC’s event and performance space, The Greene Space! Whether a live podcast recording or a panel discussion, TGS is on the cutting edge of culture and entertainment.
- Hale & Hearty’s Grilled Cheese – we love that Hudson Square’s Hale & Hearty at 350 Hudson is the only location offering their yummy signature grilled cheese.
- Hudson Square Canvas – we love the pops of color that our neighborhood’s murals provides. There is definitely no better spot for an impromptu photo shoot!
- Dogs in the office – who doesn’t love fluffy attendees at an office meeting?!
- Hudson Square Standard trees – we love our tree lined streets and the 278 that we have planted through our Hudson Square Standard program!
- Summer in FPW – midday stretching, afterwork Pilates and more. Freeman Plaza provides an oasis for the community to take a breather outside during the season.
- Historical art deco buildings on the outside meets high tech on the inside – Hudson Square’s rich architecture provides our streets their unique character; we love how inside innovative tech cultivates creativity.
- The chill vibe on the street.
- Easy Transportation – We are conveniently located near the 1,A, C and E trains. Check out our transportation map here.
- My Happy Hour Spot – Hudson Square is home to a variety of bars and restaurants offering happy hour deals to unwind after a long work day. Check em out here.
- We love being a part of NYC’s creative hub.