The New York City Fire Museum’s Annual Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday April 20th at 10am.
The hunt is designed for children ages 3 to 12 years old. Children will be given bags to carry the hidden treasures they find during the hunt. The hunt will take place on the 1st and 2nd exhibit floors of the Museum. The 3rd floor will be open and include entertainment by Blue Balloon Parties. The FDNY’s fire safety mascot Hot Dog and EMS’ mascot Siren will be on site for photo opportunities and to meet with families.
Cost of hunt is $15 per person including adults and children.
– Ticket includes admission to Museum after the hunt.
– Duration of event will be while supplies last. Early arrival is highly advised.
– Advance tickets are required.
– No tickets will be sold at the door, no exceptions.
– Quantities are limited to maintain quality of event.
– Children 2 and under can attend but will not be able to participate.
– Strollers, bicycles and scooters are strongly discouraged. No strollers, bicycles or scooters will be allowed on hunt floors.
The Museum will be closed to the general public till 11am for this event.
Purchase a ticket here.