May 6, 2020
Many individuals need help during this crisis. Stress is at an all time high, but there are resources available. Here are some additional resources for those looking.
Get Tested in Your Community
- Find Community testing sites operated by NYC Health + Hospitals near you: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/coronavirus/resources/covid-testing.page
Pet owner impact by COVID-19
- Call the Pet Hotline at 1-877-204-8821
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m, 7 days a week
Student Loan Debt Tips During COVID-19
- Volunteer, donate or partner with NYC: nyc.gov/helpnow
- Assistance for Organizations
- Including healthcare facilities, small businesses, non-profits and more
Mental Health Support New Yorkers Can Access While Staying Home
- Resources and a 24/7 hotline at nyc.gov/nycwell
- A free resource guide for all New Yorkers as well as services tailored to the needs of aging New Yorkers, veterans, students and young people, and people harmed by violence, crime or abuse
DOE Graphics Library
- A collection of graphics on the DOE’s recent announcements that can be shared with families and educators, in all 9 DOE languages.