May 3, 2021
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Hudson Square.
Modern Mexican to creative concoctions – explore Hudson Square and plan your fiesta here!
- $8 Margaritas
- $36 pitchers
- $8 Margaritas, classic, strawberry & jalapeno
- Margarita snow cone cart!
Bar Hugo + Azul
Come in for tacos + tequila!
Take a trip to the tropical jungles of Tulum without ever boarding a plane! Step into Gitano’s Garden of Love for delicious Mezcal cocktails and modern Mexican dishes.
Grab a fish taco + Tommy’s Margarita for a classic experience. Or try some Lazy Point originals like the Oaxaca Daiquiri (Montelobos mezcal, lime, dates, ancho reyes ancho chile liqueur) or the Lomax Paloma (Herradura tequila, lime, grapefruit & lavender)
Ollie is known for its hand-crafted, innovative cocktails, so stop in for some mouthwatering Mexican coctkails done Cali style!
- Cocktail No.3 – Del Maguey mezcal, green chartreuse, lime, cucumber, cardamom
- Cocktail No.5 – Mezcal, beet shrub, pineapple, ginger, lemon
- Cocktail No. 7 – Mi Campo tequila, passion fruit, coconut water, lemon, aperol, cinnamon, aquafaba
Taco Bell Cantina
On the go? No need to miss out on the Mexican fest! And the best thing yet…Taco Bell Cantina is open late!